The Raven (As We Know It) The Raven (As We Know It)

no this won't make the front page...

sorry, friend, but alas, i cannot give this video a positive review. the animation is fine, and i see that you worked hard at it, but it has two major problems: primarily, the sound is off from scene to scene. the sound finishes, then i sit and wait for another minute or two for the video to run its course. it's very buggy in that regard. the second problem, however, is much more serious: it's not funny. you don't seem to understand the concept of subtlety that's so critical to humor. you're not obscure, you're not subtle, and the milkman bit gets terribly old very quickly. it's too forced.

go watch some david firth videos or homestar runner, even chris coutts. although their humor isn't consistently mature, they know very well how to move quickly from one idea to the next and how to not drag things out too long. this is a skill you've failed to master.

i don't mean to be a downer, and i'm sorry to offend. the animation was fine, you just need some work on content.

Nicomics responds:

Gee golly thanks. *glare*

Poor Monkey Poor Monkey

hahaha

oh man, this is tight. you're my hero. i shouldn't give it a ten, because there is always room for improvement but... what the hell. haha. i love "whose going to clean it up?"

congrats. you made me laugh.

Trickmaster Funky Trickmaster Funky

fun

anyone else annoyed at how easy it is to click outside of the game? the mouse thing is a bit annoying. keyboard controls would be preferable.